Armada Combat Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armada Combat Elite

ACE FORUMS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO WWW.ACE.isGreat.org !!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blarg.

Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hello   Hello Hello I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:14 am

Not sure if you guys use this forum and are active, but thought I'd give it a try.

I was wondering why I was kick and banned today? I dont cheat and actually just started playing cod4. i used to be a cs guy so its a slow transition.
Im hoping a member can take a look into this and unban me please. I actually get a good ping on there and would like to continue playing

hope to frag ya later
blarg.
Back to top Go down
Shay869
Admin
Shay869

Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello   Hello Hello I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:49 am

Yes, another admin must have banned you from the server. I see your name on the ban file on the server. It will be removed. Sorry.
But remember, if you are caught cheating, you WILL be kicked and warned, then banned if the problem persists.

Thanks, Shay869.
Back to top Go down
http://ace-clan.tk
blarg.

Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello   Hello Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Hey Shay869, thanks for your help.
as i mentioned before, i was a long time cs guy and was an admin on a few servers for 3 years so i know so i know the fun you have to deal with. As far as i know, I was never warned about anything in game. We were playing killhouse and someone just typed 'he is hacking' few minutes later I was kick/banned. anyways, thanks again for the unban. i dont cheat, never wil and your welcome to spec me anytime. heck, drop a line if you ever see me in game

-blarg.
Back to top Go down
Shay869
Admin
Shay869

Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello   Hello Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:58 pm

No problem, any time Smile Good players are always blamed with cheating, even in cs. i know how it is, lol.
I'll see around tongue
Back to top Go down
http://ace-clan.tk
Sponsored content

Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello   Hello Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armada Combat Elite :: News :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: