Armada Combat Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armada Combat Elite

ACE FORUMS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO WWW.ACE.isGreat.org !!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes, TDM only!
Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_lcap20%Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No, leave TDM&FFA.
Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_lcap60%Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
FFA only.
Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_lcap0%Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Make it something else. (KOTH, Sabotage, ect.)
Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_lcap20%Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Shay869
Admin
Shay869

Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? Empty
PostSubject: Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?   Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:02 am

Please tell us what you think!
We're looking to satisfy our members 100%.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://ace-clan.tk
russianguy192
Admin
russianguy192

PostSubject: Re: Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?   Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Leave it at mixed like TDM and FFA.. so server rotates, and i think you should add more maps like countdown Razz
Back to top Go down
blarg.

PostSubject: Re: Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?   Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:46 am

i like it the way it is, except it gets crazy playing killhouse w/ 10 people on ffa
Back to top Go down
Shay869
Admin
Shay869

PostSubject: Re: Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?   Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:46 am

haha i know what you mean blarg.
Back to top Go down
.:ACE:.Selly

PostSubject: Re: Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?   Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 pm

the problem is that there aren't so much on it...
i think S&D would be good - or we do it on our clan-server - because this is often played...

Greetz
Selly
Back to top Go down
Shay869
Admin
Shay869

PostSubject: Re: Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?   Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:41 am

.:ACE:.Selly wrote:
the problem is that there aren't so much on it...
i think S&D would be good - or we do it on our clan-server - because this is often played...

Greetz
Selly

Yes, i am thinkign have creating a second server for s&d i do not know yet tho xD

btw, the site has been moved to www.ace.isgreat.org and the forums to www.ace.isgreat.org/forums Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM?   Should our CoD4 HC TDM&FFA server be changed to just TDM? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armada Combat Elite :: News :: Vote!-
Jump to: